Founded over a box of Pop-Tarts® in 1995 by David Schwartz and Peter Vilim, Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today. As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Waterton’s values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement and Teamwork are our guiding principles and they shape who Waterton is as an organization. When you join Waterton, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
Waterton is committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests and investors and firmly believes that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We empower our associates to think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality®!
What is Resitality®?
Resitality® is what sets Waterton apart. We have expertise in both residential and hospitality management and draw upon it to do something very unique in our industry.
Res∙i∙tal∙i∙ty noun \re-zə-ta-lə-tē\
- A passion for and commitment to Investor, Guest and Resident service excellence
- Customer service that exceeds expectations
- Hotel-like services at our communities
- Home-like experiences at our hotels
- Additional value for our Investors
At Waterton, we recognize that benefits are important not only to our associates but to their families as well. Therefore, we offer our associates an á la carte menu of benefit offerings so each associate can customize their specific package to fit their needs.
Benefit eligible associates and qualified dependents including domestic partners are eligible to participate in a menu of benefit options and programs. Some of the benefits options may include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Orthodontia Coverage
- Discounted Apartment Rental & Hotel Room Programs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pre-Tax Transit Benefits
- Life Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Company-Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Buy-Up Life & Disability Insurance Options
- Legal Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match (full & part-time associates)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Initiatives (Flu Shots, Discounted Fitness Memberships, etc)
*Benefit offerings may vary by location & division.